In February we were delighted to share the news that 9 ACRE Network members have been funded by The Nationwide Foundation, to run a series of training events in 2018. The events will increase the knowledge about community-led housing in rural communities, and help more residents to consider the local potential for such a project to address housing need in their area.
Details of all events will be shared on this page. For further information about a specific event please contact the relevant ACRE Network member.
Training dates for your diary, with further information provided (where available).
- South West (event 1 of 2): Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at Cheriton Bishop Village Hall, Devon (event run by Devon Communities Together) - FULL PROGRAMME CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE
- South Central (event 1 of 2): Wednesday 13 June 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at Chesterton Community Centre, Oxfordshire (event run by Community First Oxfordshire)
- North East: Wednesday 20 June 2018, event to be held in Durham - timings and venue TBC (event run by Community Action Northumberland)
- South West (event 2 of 2): Tuesday 31 July 2018, 10.00am - 4.00pm at Norton-sub-Hamdon Village Hall, Somerset (event run by Devon Communities Together)
- East Midlands: Tuesday 11 September 2018, event to be held in Sleaford - timings and venue TBC (event run by Community Lincs)
- West Midlands: Tuesday 18 September 2018, event to be held in Telford/Wolverhampton area - timings and venue TBC (event run by Shropshire RCC)