We have members in every county of rural England, on hand to help your community
Members of the ACRE Network are charitable local development agencies that can provide support for a wide range of rural community projects and initiatives.
ACRE member services include support for:
- Village hall governance
- Funding applications
- Community consultation & engagement
- Health & wellbeing projects
- Social enterprise and community business
- Energy advice and oil buying schemes
- Community and neighbourhood planning, inc. affordable housing
- Community transport
- Environmental projects
- Volunteer management
- Digital inclusion
- & much more!
Find ACRE in your county today and see what help they can offer.